11.10.2004

Noodle Dance

For future reference, I’m listing my top-ten favorite pansit. The list does not necessarily indicate rankings, which means that I will be just as happy to have any of these. When I am bored, I find solace in daydreaming about the food I want to eat which naturally results in mindless craving and unwanted binging. Good thing I always remind myself that eating is meant to be enjoyed so there is no need to feel all remorseful. Lucky Me Instant Pansit Canton and Nissin’s Spicy Chicken Yakisoba are not included but they will eternally be up there with the following:

1. Char Kwai Chow – Banana Leaf Curry House
2. Beef Hofan – Mann Hann (or from Binondo)
3. Birthday Noodles – Gloria Maris
4. Pad Thai – Thai in a Box/Oody’s
5. Fried Noodles – North Park
6. King Dao Flat noodles – Luk Yuen
7. Charlie Chan – Yellow Cab
8. Pansit Lomi – Buddy’s
9. Mee Goreng – 10 Noodles
10. Yakisoba – Tokyo Tokyo

2 POI's:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger k said...

hi bubbles! hindi ka mahilig sa noodles, napansin ko lang :D

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Bubbles said...

hahaha tama ka! hindi nga masyado...
i promise to write about the other food groups next time hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home