1.09.2005

The ultimate december

It has been the best holiday season by far. And certainly the busiest. Relatives from abroad arrived for my cousin's wedding and for a reunion in Pagudpud. As soon as December started, my mother’s kitchen has been working non-stop for nightly dinners. I somehow got used going home to a family of at least 30 instead of 7. I haven’t gone to a single Christmas party because all December nights were spent with the noisiest bunch of relatives with the biggest appetite.

I certainly wouldn’t trade any of these for more hours of sleep…


Typical December dinner


My cousin, the groom, surprised her with "The Way You Look Tonight" during the reception


Mi familia


Dancing Barry White's "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" for their first dance. Hilarious!


Exchange gift in La Union


The coconut tree at the back was used for the Wow Pagudpud promo posters


My niece Ariana, my twin Petite and the beautiful beach of Pagudpud.


Marcos museum in Batac


New Year's Eve party, Manila (with mom's blockbuster paella)


4 POI's:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool pics, baby... I'm proud to say I took some of the pics... har har har... ;)

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Wynn Bexton said...

What a lovely family you have!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Wynn Bexton said...

What a lovely family you have!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Bubbles said...

thanks! they are even better in person ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home