8.11.2005

From the House of Pain

Tagged by Do

1. What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?

  • Explore. When I visit a new place, I enjoy exploring the place by myself. It’s always fun going around without knowing exactly where you’re headed or how things will turn out. (Note: this seldom happens since I’m such a planning person)
  • Watch a movie. I haven’t done this though since college. I remember watching The Patriot by myself and crying and consoling myself at the same time.
  • Run. When you run alone, there’s no one to compete but yourself, which makes it all the more enjoyable. I find it so challenging to run another lap after finishing my standard four laps in our compound in the mornings.
  • Working out. I know I’m lazy but once I get the groove, I don’t really need a gym buddy.
  • Research. I remember in college, I felt that I am more efficient going to the different libraries and resource centers by myself. I manage my time more effectively and get what I need fast.
  • Swim. I just can’t resist the water so it doesn’t matter even if I’m alone.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

(in no particular order)

  • Coffee
  • Talking about the problem (with Jerv, with my officemate Cecille or with my sisters)
  • A warm hug
  • A good laugh
  • Mental outline of thoughts

I'm tagging Harry, Chad and Kira.

2 POI's:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger k said...

Hi babs! Saya naman ng Bora adventure mo, I went there with an officemate last November and we literally had the island to ourselves

Ang bait nyo ni pie, nagreply kayo sa tag ni dô, tamad pa ako e.

Btw, invite ko pala kayo ni Jervin sa Moonrise Film Festival @ the Gateway Mall, Aug.18-21. It will feature documentaries about our culture and the environment. Hope to see you there! :)

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Bubbles said...

haha ano ka ba sagutin mo na!
cool sige we'll try to be there =D cya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home